|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
||CONTACT: PRESS SECRETARY
|(Washington, DC) – Log Cabin Republicans Executive Director R. Clarke Cooper announces the line-up for the 2010 Log Cabin Republicans National Dinner on Wednesday, September 22nd at the Capitol Hill Club in Washington, DC:
Senator John Cornyn (R-TX), Chairman, National Republican Senatorial Committee, will be the Special Guest for a reception for Log Cabin Republicans Political Action Committee (LCR PAC). (Closed Press)
The following individuals are scheduled to speak at the Log Cabin Republicans National Dinner:
- Representative Pete Sessions (R-TX), Chairman, National Republican Congressional Committee;
- Representative Judy Biggert (R-IL);
- Representative Anh ‘Joseph’ Cao (R-LA);
- Representative Charles Djou (R-HI);
- Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL);
- Grover Norquist, President, Americans For Tax Reform;
- Nick Herbert MP, Minister of State for Justice/Police (United Kingdom);
- Tucker Carlson, Publisher, Daily Caller, will serve as the Master of Ceremonies for the National Dinner.
“The Log Cabin Republicans National Dinner is an opportunity to celebrate our allies and a return to core Republican values which will lead us to victory in November,” said Cooper. “The breadth of this line-up speaks to the strength of the partnerships Log Cabin Republicans has forged within the party and among our conservative leaders.”
Log Cabin Republicans is the only Republican organization dedicated to representing the interests of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans and their allies. The more than 30-year old organization has state and local chapters nationwide, a full-time office in Washington, DC, a federal political action committee and state political action committees.